Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sketch 33 July 11 2010 Two page spread WIP

This will be page 2 and 3 a mother and her daughter are talking over breakfast. The character is just in there to compare the feel of the character against the higher level of rendering in table and props. Remember, this is a quick mock up, and  I will be moving bowls/cups around as the mother comes into the frame, etc. I also plan on adding food into the bowls and oj into the cups. I think I will keep the background simplistic for time constraints. Let me know what you think? Thusfar I have put about four hours into this, and I need to work at least 15 hours to get the credit. @.@ lol really it will be pretty cake. :) Let me know what you think :) Oh, and the mom is black and white on purpose, because I wanted to finish my value study before I went ahead and colored her. Oh, and her arm is technically going into the other frame, the page division between the two pages is dead center. The format is roughly 4"x5".

No comments:

Post a Comment